[Western] Bonwicke's Twelfth Night

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 7 09:35:19 PST 2006

Indeed, the Octavian tournament as a 'fun tourney' was
much loved (I remember a certain "pretty" fighter
marking the field as the wolf to much mirth). However,
when one was seriously vying for the championship
title, drew single dagger and lost to Joe Newbie who
had drawn sword and shield, the mirth fun tended to be
replaced by anger and resentment rather quickly. Baron
Vallust received a string of complaints to that end
and so the Octavian was replaced with what is now
Champions of Bonwicke.

In celebration of Bonwicke's silver anniversary,
Oriana and I wish to bring back this fun tournament as
an annual Twelfth Night tradition. There is no
defender title to be won or lost at Twelfth Night, so
we think this is the best place for this blast from
the past.

Kainin