[Western] New Bonwicke Marshal & Deputy opening

James Anderson rapier1 at swbell.net
Fri Dec 8 18:20:54 PST 2006

Gratz to you my friend.

  Ld Achillies von Hutton

muirghein <muirghein at plaiddragon.net> wrote:
                I would like to welcome Toshiro as the new (returning) Rapier Marshal of Bonwicke.  I hope to see more good things come out of there. Sebastian has done a fantastic job, thank you. He graciously remained in office longer than the usual 2 years at my request.

   I would also like to officially open the position of Deputy Regional Rapier Marshal. Due to mundane concerns, Cameron has asked to step down from this position. You will need to send me a copy of your membership card & auth card. You are required to be an authorized rapier marshal and I would prefer, but not require that you be an authorizing marshal. If you are not already an authorizing marshal, but would like to be, send me an application for office as well and we will discuss it.

  Thank you!

  Lady Muirghein MacKiernan