[Western] another garb request

sweber at nmt.edu sweber at nmt.edu
Sun Dec 24 12:14:49 PST 2006

Hello all,
 I have had some problems with the Chateline's email address, and would
like to look to the list to borrow some garb for my husband. He will be
attending 12th night, and it will be his first SCA event. (and my first
event in the kingdom, so I haven't had a chance to meet anyone yet).
 He is 6 ft 2, and weighs between 210-220. I need to get sewing for him,
but I wanted him to get a chance to see some different styles and go to
an event before I got started. (He's a woodworker and furniture maker,
and may want his persona to be some sort of craftsman).
 Thanks!
Siubhan