[Western] Bonwicke's Twelfth Night

muirghein muirghein at plaiddragon.net
Wed Dec 6 19:31:08 PST 2006

>We shall hold a Pas d'Arms tournament for both the chivalric and rapier
disciplines, the theme of which shall be the Roman Venatio, in memory of the
Octavian tournament Bonwicke once held. The champions of the day shall be
chosen by a ladies' gallery and shall be the principals in the new Order of
the Argent Heart.<

So, we’ll be slaughtering wild animals? Or hunting animals? Or putting them
on exhibition? Inquiring minds want to know!

Muirghein