[Western] Blacklake meeting - hospitaller question

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 7 07:49:17 PST 2006

THL Siubhan,

If you are unable to find gold key (loaner costumes)
locally, we in Bonwicke have some that we would be
happy to lend for the day's festivities. Please
contact our Chatelaine at chatelaine at bonwicke.org with
size approximations and she will look through our
stock.

In service,
Kainin
Baron of Bonwicke