[Western] Regional Figher Practice

muirghein muirghein at plaiddragon.net
Thu Feb 2 05:31:53 PST 2006

Well, once again, I will not be able to make it to RP.  *sigh* I’ll be at
Candlemas doing drills with my broken don. (Cameron, I’m still expecting
your report, though!)

I will, however, be at Crescent Wrench, giving 3 classes. If there is space
to fight, I can also do authorizations. Anyone interested in becoming a
field marshal, make sure you are familiar with the rules and get some
practice marshalling bouts. At official practices, this means there has to
be an authorized marshal, plus yourself.

Now, to be a little ugly. Any local marshal who has not sent me their
reports for the last 3 months needs to do so no later than 2/12. I have to
have time to put my report together for Kingdom. Remember, if you’ve had no
activity, just send that. My email is HYPERLINK
"mailto:muirghein at plaiddragon.net"muirghein at plaiddragon.net . If I am still
missing those reports by then, I will be giving official warnings out at
Crescent Wrench. This is serious guys. It could mean that your group does
not get to do rapier at events. It doesn’t take very long & they are due on
the first of EVERY month. End of rant.

Muirghein

Greetings,

I apologize for the lateness of this missive. The monthly Regional Fighter
Practice will take place this Sunday, February 4th. Same place as usual -
Lamesa City Park, in Lamesa (go figure, huh?), starting at noonish, and
lasting until everyone is ready to go home. With Gulf Wars right around the
corner, can you afford *not* to come? I think not! Come and practice your
battlecraft, and help lead Ansteorra to VICTORY!!!

Ever In Service,

Ld. William Cameron