[Western] Heavy Fighters/Regional Practice - please respond

Mysti Garrett stormchaser78 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 4 21:41:37 PST 2006

WOW!  Congratulations to the new parents, and grandparents!

  -Khadija

Hdec333 at aol.com wrote:
  In a message dated 2/2/06 12:53:19 AM Central Standard Time, chiang at nts-online.net writes:

  If someone is going to show up to fight with, I will see if I can get my call covered to make it. I do not mind missing the Super Bowl, in fact if I were to watch this one, it would be a first.
Chiang, who could use some practice

Hello there,
Hakon says we are missing this one and staying home.
As a side note, Lord Olaf and Lady Silverfox are the proud parents of Alexandra Bay Gustafson born January the 27th at 1:04 AM at 8 pounds, 13 and 1/3 ounces and 21 and 1/4 inches long. Parents are a bit battle-worn but well and our 6th grandchild is absolutely beautiful, of course!
<G>
Have fun, all!
Anna and Hakon