[Western] Gulf Pre-registration

HE Chiang chiang at nts-online.net
Wed Feb 8 21:04:56 PST 2006

  The deadline for Gulf Wars pre-registration is fast approaching. If you
are going to Gulf Wars and plan to camp with all your friends, pre-register
now before it is too late. Pre-registration saves you a spot in the Western
Region area, if you are not pre-registered then I can not guarantee that you
will be able to camp with the rest of us.
  If you have pre-registered but not sent me your details: Mundane Name, SCA
name, tent size/including ropes, date of arrival, do so as soon as you
possibly can.
  I do hope that more of us have decided to go than have contacted me. It is
a sparse showing from the Western Region this year. I look so forward to
going to the War, it is more fun than I am legally allowed to tell you. Come
join the rest of us as we fight all day and party all night, and take
classes when we are not doing either of those.
Chiang, Land Guy