[Western] Request from Ldy Kristyan

Cameron Cook bonwickejester at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 11:49:44 PST 2006

Greetings,

  As many of you may know, my Lady Wife Kristyan is the Feast Steward for Kingdom A&S this weekend. She humbly asks that if any of you are going to be there, and have a spare tablecloth or two, please bring them. She is drastically short on tablecloths, and needs as many as she can get. For those that are in Bonwicke, you can bring them by our house at 2409 37th St., or she can come get them. Just call her and let her know. Our # is 687-8900. Thank you.

  In Service,

  Ld. William