[Western] (no subject)

Laura hodnett ldyadelaide at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 20 13:56:12 PST 2006

Greetings unto the Western Region,
It is with GREAT pleasure that I announce that HL Duncan Stewert will be my
replacement as Western Regional A&S officer. I am pleased that he will be
our new regional A&S officer and I know he will do great things in this
office. I encourage all local officers to contact HL Duncan(
siltong at amaonline.org). So please feel free to contact him with any regional
business. It has been my pleasure and an honor to serve in this position
among all of the great artisans of the Western Region.
In Service,
HL Adelaide