[Western] Regional Figher Practice

Chelsea Williams baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 1 15:22:17 PST 2006

Wanted to point out something. I went to a war practice this past weekend
after Queen's Champion, and Don Yago, Iago? (sp?) said that if there's not a
Western region commander for rapier, then he's grouping y'all with the
Southern Region. If there's not a commander, find one, if there is a
commander, get in touch with Don Yago, Iago? (sp?).  Can't make it for the
practice as usual. =(
-Chelsea
Known in these Current Middle Ages as Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel