[Western] Loss of a members mother

Arcus Agnarr Thorvaldsson agnarr at cox.net
Fri Jan 27 12:21:37 PST 2006

Everyone on this list I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

On Wednesday, Lord Robert Fergus (Scott Ferguson) a founding member of the shire of Crossrode Keep and an ex-member of the Barony of Bonwicke lost his mother following a long illness. Her services are scheduled for Monday at 10am at Myers and Smith funeral home here in Big Spring, Texas.  Most of the old timers of the shire and the western region have fond memories of Lord Robert and I personally am deeply saddened that my brother and friend has suffered this terrible loss.

I have already been in contact with the family and have been informed that Scott and his wife Katy are expected to arrive in Big Spring sometime on Saturday from their home in El Paso.  I expect that he will contact me sometime over the weekend and I will post more information at that time as I can.  In the meantime I ask that we all keep him and his family in our thoughts and prayers at this time of loss.

Agnarr