[Western] Red Tape Hotel Room

Dirk dirkthedead at cox.net
Mon Jan 16 21:50:58 PST 2006

Greetings to my friends of the Western Region.

I have booked two hotel rooms for Red Tape in Stillwater this weekend.  I
only need one of the rooms as the other person who was supposed to go cannot
make it.

Now, what does this mean to you?

I work for Marriott which means I get a $35+tax rate for each room.

I have one room available with two queen sized beds at the Fairfield in
Stillwater.  Anyone need a room?

Let me know ASAP because if I don't hear from anyone by Wednesday, I'll be
cancelling one of the bookings.

The only thing about the room is that you can't throw a big party because it
looks bad on me and it's possible that this is a future career and you
cannot check into the room without me being there so we'll have to get
together to figure out when you need to show up.

Other than that, it's a great deal on a great room.

Anyone interested?

Dirk
Dirkthedead at cox.net