[Western] Loss of a members mother

Aaron MacGregor m_geisendorff at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 09:38:42 PST 2006

Agnarr, please give our condolensces to Lord Robert
and let him know we are thinking about him and sending
him good thoughts. We are sorry about his loss.

Aaron and Britta

Have you ever danced with the Devil by the pale moonlight? I always ask that of all my prey. I just like the sound of it. *Evil laughter*
           -the Joker in the 1st Batman movie

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
             -Edmund Burke 1729-1797