[Western] Gulf Wars Camping

HE Chiang chiang at nts-online.net
Tue Jan 31 21:02:58 PST 2006

  Well if you do not pre-register, I can not guarantee you a spot with us.
If you are going to camp with Rhoad you will be camping with us anyway, the
Western Region, Amazons, Fynn Gath and Rhoad will be sharing the same area
like last year. Sir Kief and Ravensfort will be our neighbor once again.
  Also tonight is/was the last night to mail in your pre-registrations,
online thru ACCEPS is still going on until Feb 15. Get those
pre-registrations in folks and send me the info required to save you a
space. What more can you ask for? A fun filled week with really fun
neighbors.
Chiang, Land Guy for the Western Region and Friends