[Western] From George....

Elaine Starkey estarkey at camalott.com
Mon Jul 10 09:54:09 PDT 2006

I just wanted to take a moment and say THANK YOU to everyone who helped me
in my endevers to cook this past weekend. To my usual kitchen crew of Byron,
Sara(Jan), Herbie and Jeanetta, Ryah: You know I can't pull these things off
with out you guys, Thanks for putting up with my looking over your shoulders
all the time, and raggin you, and still liking me afterwards. To those extra
helpers I had... Al, and those two lovely ladies from Eldern Hills : THANK
YOU. I could not have pulled it off without each of you lending a hand
either. I cannot thank each of you enough. Thank to all who brought stuff
for me to use to get everyting cooked. You all were life savers.
And to every one who got recruited into serving  *high five*  thanks so
much.
And finally, I wish to thank Their Majesties for having faith in me and
trusting me enough not to poison the entire peerage, even though....as a
member of the Crane household....it was incredibaly
tempting.......*ahem*.....
where was I.....?
Oh Yeah, THANK YOU TO ALL!!!!!

george