[Western] For Ldy Caite

Aaron MacGregor m_geisendorff at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 10 14:48:06 PDT 2006

Thank you for being our Autocrat. You stepped up and
did a HUGE job and it turned out WONDERFULLY! Thank
you to the entire Western Region for helping us out
and making our day special for all involved. Thank you
to all who helped Caite out. We can't think of any
other way that the day could have gone better.

Thank you, Thank YOU, THANK YOU ALL!

We are going to have a Wonderful Reign.

Aaron and Britta
Rex et Regina Ansteorra

Have you ever danced with the Devil by the pale moonlight? I always ask that of all my prey. I just like the sound of it. *Evil laughter*
           -the Joker in the 1st Batman movie

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
             -Edmund Burke 1729-1797