[Western] Pennsic pity Party

Ann Milliron gam at door.net
Wed Jul 19 12:38:11 PDT 2006

Unto those unable to go to aid our comrades.

  As stated we will be sponoring a Pennsic Pity Party at our home.  We thought we would let you know what we have planned for the day.
Friday if here setup and dinner Most likely a veggie beef stew.  Might be seafood gumbo.
Saturday Breakfast depending on the attendance depends oh what the lady will make.  There will be at least eggs/ some kind of meat muffins.  Then decisions on what else as needed.
A tournament with the winner receiving a shade pavillian made with cotton (denim), off white.  Poles and all provided.

We will be working of scrolls, gaming such as bocce, or just good ol' you should of been there telling.
A lunch will be provided.  Sandwiches and left-over stew/gumbo.
For supper we will provide a feast of brisket, summer veggies, a bread and we have not decided on what for dessert.

Cost the gas of getting here. (With today's prices you might need to take out a loan.) Tent if you want to camp or just a sleeping bag and pillow.  Chairs are needed.  We do a lot of diet so if you what something other than that or kool-aide you will need to bring your own drinks.  But other than that we have you covered.

Happy planning
Forwarned we do have house cats

Sir Max and HE Anastasiya

Directions:  Make you best way to Lubbock Texas.  On I-27 if from the south head north past the airport to exit 11 turn west heading for Shallowater.  At the second four-way stop turn north.  We are the seventh house on the right, two story light brown  with stairs out front.
If from the north on I-27 head south to exit 11 and follow above directions.