[Western] new to Odessa and Black Lake

Sue Schrader sweber at nmt.edu
Mon Jul 31 11:37:22 PDT 2006

Hi everyone,
 We'll be moving this weekend to Black Lake (we'll be living in Odessa), and
I'd like to find out about meetings, practices and other activities. The
Black Lake website lists a monthly meeting at a Barnes and Noble, is that
still happening? I'm also interested in getting involved with the sewing
group.
 By the way, we are THL Siubhan (me), a longtime SCA person from the
Outlands, although I haven't been that active in a while. I'm looking
forward to getting involved once I get there. My husband is interested in
learning more about the SCA, and is a wonderful woodworker. We also have a
20 month old son, who has been to one event (Grand Outlandish).
 Thanks!
Siubhan