[Western] Pennsic Pity Party

Ann Milliron gam at door.net
Fri Jul 28 19:06:46 PDT 2006

I know many have plans for the weekend of August 5th.  If you are unable to attend Pennsic then maybe you can join Sir Max and his lady wife for a weekend of friendship and fighting.  We plan of feeding at least two dinners, two breakfasts and a lunch.  We have plenty of room in the house if you wish to bring just a sleeping bag, pillow and a chair (kinda low of chairs).  All you have to do is make it here to Sir Max's home that he and his wife are opening up to the populace.

Have a Safe trip where ever you path led you

Sir Max and HE Anastasiya

Directions:  Make you best way to Lubbock Texas.  On I-27 if from the south head north past the airport to exit 11 turn west heading for Shallowater.  At the second four-way stop turn north.  We are the seventh house on the right, two story light brown  with stairs out front.
If from the north on I-27 head south to exit 11 and follow above directions.
If coming from New Mexico way.  Coming up Clovis Hwy which I think is 84 (I should know I driven it everyday for the past 7 years)  At the stop light FM 2528 there will be a Fast stop Valero gas station on your right.  Turn left heading north.  You will go thourgh two 4-way stops.  Continue to the 7th house right hand side.  Two story light brown with stairs out front.