[Western] Huge Thanks

Cameron Cook bonwickejester at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 12:48:21 PDT 2006

Greetings!

  I would like to thank everyone that came to Bonwicke's Spring Tournament of Chivalry Demo. The turnout was great, and you are all very much appreciated. Especial thanks to Their Highnesses for taking time out of Their busy schedules for coming and helping out. Even though the weather was hot, we still had a good turnout of people that were interested in what we were doing, and we even had news coverage from all three of the local channels!

  If you were not there, you missed a good time of fighting and, um, demo-ing (it's a word now!). The revel afterwards was alot of fun, and again, thanks go to all those that made it to that. If you couldn't make it to this one, never fear, for we will be having another one come September, that again you are all invited to. Once again, thank you all. You have proven what solidarity in the SCA, and especially the Western Region, is all about.

  Ever In Service,

  Ld. William Cameron
  Seneschal, Bonwicke

  P.S. Could someone please forward this to the Rhoadd list, so Sir Corwin, and Kale (sp?) could receive thanks as well?

  ~ William

http://mail.yahoo.com