[Western] Saturday 24

Ann Milliron gam at door.net
Fri Jun 23 11:41:09 PDT 2006

If you are not travelling and would like to see how I make my pavillions are want to make one you may join me tomorrow starting a Noon.  You may also work on garb or look through the various book and patterns I have to see what you may like to use or change in what you presently have.  I will also be working on a couple of pieces of garb for friends that wants something for upcoming events.
Max will be working of armour and putting together an ale or Mead.  He keeps changing up on me. What he's putting together.

Call 741-1828 for directions or 392-0997(cell)

HE Anastasiya