[Western] Rapier Marshals

muirghein muirghein at plaiddragon.net
Wed Jun 28 05:18:36 PDT 2006

Sorry about the bandwidth, but conventional methods don’t seem to have been
terribly effective. I have received the requested updates from 1 local
marshal & 1 authorizing marshal. That means that if I don’t get immediate
This is a mandate from the upcoming crown coming to me from the KRM. One
local I know I can get in the next couple of days, but the rest of you MUST
get it to me now. It is already past the deadline I requested it by, which
means it will now be difficult for me to have all the copies & compiling
done in time for MY deadline. I need the following information from the
following people. If you know these people, please pass this on to them.

A. a copy of your application

B. a copy of both sides of your current membership card

C. a copy of both sides of your current authorization card

D. a copy of the front of your current driver’s license

E. phone # & type (hm, cell, etc)

F. mailing address

G. email address

 Authorizing Marshals:

Maada, ABCDEF

Local Marshals (Local marshals are not required to be authorized, but it
helps. Let me know if you are not):

Adlersruhe – vacant

Am Loch – Duncan Stuart, BCD Or all of the above from Eric or any other new
applicant.

Blacklake – vacant

Crossroad Keep – vacant

Muirghein