[Western] Bonwicke's Spring Tournament of Chivlary Demo/Regional Fighter Practice - Final Reminder

Cameron Cook bonwickejester at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 12:56:09 PDT 2006

Greetings Unto the Lists,

  I just wanted to give one last reminder (I know you're getting tired of these) about the demo/revel that we're having in Bonwicke this Saturday. There is a wonderful map that has been drawn up that can be accessed at http://www.bonwicke.org/clappdemo.htm for directions to the site. The demo will run 10am-6pm, and then there will be a potluck revel at my house afterwards. If you want to bring something, please do so. If possible, even post to the list what you are bringing, so we can try to not get any repeats. The address for the demo is the Garden & Arts Center at the corner of 44th St. and University Ave. Parking is very limited, as there are several other things going on at that site the same day, so plan to come early, drop your stuff off, and then go park (it may be a hike from parking to the site, not sure yet). The address for the revel afterwards is 1105-A (or B, either one works) 80th St., which is right off 82nd and I-27.

  Also, we were approached by the park people, who had some concerns about the pavillions being put up. As a compromise, we will be putting up the big Baronial pavillion for anyone who wants to use it, as well as the smaller one. We ask that no other pavillions be put up. There are, however, some very nice shade trees where we will be at, so shade should not be a problem. We apologize greatly for this.

  One last thing: Regional fighter practice will be combined with this demo, so if there are enough people staying in town, we can have that on Sunday, or we can just have it at the demo (we hope to have enough fighters to run an actual list, so that would take the place of a fighter practice).

  Anyway, I ramble incessantly so I will end this now with a plea to come and have fun. See you all there!

  Ever In Service,

  Ld. William Cameron
  Seneschal, Bonwicke

http://mail.yahoo.com