[Western] June 24th and other things

Ann Milliron gam at door.net
Tue Jun 13 19:07:25 PDT 2006

I want to remind people that on the 24th that I will have the house open for any one wanting to learn how to make a pavillion.  I can get denim for $2.75 a yd.  colors are natural (off white), blue of course, black and something they call natural black.  That one beats me.  I will need the monies by Wednesday  june 21at so I can call in the order.  They need it a few days in advance.  I use 15 yds for mine.  If you want you can use any medium weight material.  The first one I made years ago I got from Hancocks at a $1.00/yd.  I will be happy to help with garb as well that day.  I have many books.  I also have some patterns and lots of floor space.  (Still do not have all of my work room together.)

Max will be working on boxes, armour and putting together an ale.  I'm not sure about the mead.  I might put together an apricote liquer. If we have all the ingredients Max wants to put together a apricote mead.  We might have to wait a few weeks.

Off to other things,  we have spoken to many about the Hero's event in October.  We are looking for any one who would like to help us and be part of the group.  We will pay for your site fee, transportation and provide material for your garb or make your garb.  If you are interested please contact us.  Time is of the essentence.

HE Anastasiya

gam at door.net