[Western] HELP!!!

Elaine Starkey estarkey at camalott.com
Fri Jun 30 14:32:13 PDT 2006

SO your going to Coranation and you really want to help out or contribute in
some way but you don't really know what you can do...............

welp, my friends, I have a suggestion for you. The freast-o-crab (george)
needs electric roasters. You know, those over-sized, rectangular
cooker/crockpot thingies. if you have one, or 2 and don't mind letting her
borrow it for the duration, she needs all she can get.cookers, that is.
Friday evening/night is best,but saturday am works too,  and be sure you put
your name on them. Please reply if you can bring one so I can have an
approximate count.

thanks, george, writing on Ryah's email.
:p