[Western] Bonwicke's Spring Tournament of Chivlary Demo/Regional Fighter Practice - Final Reminder

Cameron Cook bonwickejester at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 21:47:33 PDT 2006

Your Highness, anything you want to contribute to my stoma-- er, the cause, would be just fine!

  William

Aaron MacGregor <m_geisendorff at yahoo.com> wrote:

I'll be there, but Britta may not be. Not sure what I
can bring to the potluck (I'm really not much of a
cook). I could go to the store and get a rotissorie
chicken or something.

Aaron

Have you ever danced with the Devil by the pale moonlight? I always ask that of all my prey. I just like the sound of it. *Evil laughter*
-the Joker in the 1st Batman movie

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
-Edmund Burke 1729-1797

http://mail.yahoo.com