[Western] (no subject)

gulesaxe at clearwire.net gulesaxe at clearwire.net
Sun Mar 19 16:14:15 PST 2006

   Title :
 SCA name:
  Branch :
Real name:
    Phone:
  Address:
City, State, Zip:
Email Address:
SCA Membership #:
Membership Expires:
Reporting Marshals Activites, Comments, Other things
   worth reporting, etc.:

All Thrown Weapon Marshals of Western Region, I need the above info for my
quarterly report to Kingdom, and for my information.
        Western Thrown Weapons Regional Marshal, Lord Yves de Byron
This is for related information - due to mundane work I will be making
(hopefully)Bonwicke's Champion, and Mendersham's Defender this year. As the
everything looks at this piont in time. At November, I will be able to live
the dream more. YIS