[Western] Seanan and Simone moveing this weekend

Simone Ui'Dunlaingh simonemu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 10:22:36 PST 2006

The Remodeling is almost done. Boxes are being packed here at the
house ..all prep for moveing day which is this weekend for me and
seanan

We will have dognuts and coffee Sat and sunday morning for All helpers
and a spagettii dinier saterday night

Should you plan to come out for the whole weekend. after the beds are
moved in thier will be some crash space.  The new house does have a
large fenced in back yard so thier is tenting space. and thier are
hotels in the area

To get to the new house where we are meeting

>From FW/dallas Take 377 south from Benbrook aprox 66 miles at Hwy 108
go Right. First street after bridge (crow) turn right.(if you get to
the cow you went to far) go to end of street. 720 crow will be on the
righ white house with white picket fence. Park where you can without
blocking a drive.

>From West Texas  Take I 20e to  hwy 281 go south at the 377
intersection go right at Hwy 108 go Right. First street after bridge
(crow) turn right.(if you get to the cow you went to far) go to end of
street. 720 crow will be on the righ white house with white picket
fence. Park where you can without blocking a drive.

The address is 720 E Crow st

Simone cell 254-592-7153
Seanan cell 254-592-1486

I appricate all the offers to help I look foward to seeing you all

Tenitive schedule

Friday 5pm Seanan (rendell) goes to May tothings thier ready for Nora
and rowan in the AM

5pm Simone (margie) put at new house with  pets to aclemate them to
new  surroundins.
6pm pr move cleanin of new house and deciding where things are going
7:30-11 Margie at dinner and group unless she has company

Saterday
9am Seanan nora and rowan load triler in May and head back to Stephenville

Margie waiting for folks o start showing  at new house

11:00 start moving stuff from old house to new

6pm Spagetie dinner for all helpers

9 call it a day unless folk want to keep on keeping on
social htime

Sunday

9am breakfast

11 Finish moving must be done  sometime sunday

--
Maurrian Ui'Dunlaingh