[Western] Regional Fighter Practice

muirghein muirghein at plaiddragon.net
Fri Mar 31 16:04:10 PST 2006

Yep. That goes for Rapier, too. (I still need a report from last month from
Cameron). It does not look like I will be able to make this one, guys.
Sorry. I will be madly trying to get my house ready for my mother & blind,
ill step-father to move in, so breathing this month is right out!  Since
Cameron & I won’t be there, I need to know who the MIC will be.

Muirghein

   _____