[Western] Champions of Bonwicke - Thank You

Cameron Cook bonwickejester at yahoo.com
Mon May 1 09:32:42 PDT 2006

Greetings All,

  Champions of Bonwicke was this past weekend, and as the Steward for the Event, I would like to thank several people. First, and foremost, I would like to thank my Lady Wife for being both a pillar of strength and a gentle hand when I was stressing over the thousands of details that go into making an event. Without that, I’m fairly certain I would have cracked (like I'm not already).

  Secondly, I would like to thank all those people that helped the event run smoothly. Please forgive me if I leave anybody out, it is not intentional, just bad Steward Memory. In no particular order, I would like to thank His and Her Excellencies Kainin and Oriana, Honorable Lady Serafina, Lord Tristan, Lord James, Her Excellency Anna, Lady Beornwyn, Lady Katherine, Lord Nikolaus, Lord Bastian, His Excellency Chiang, Lord Francois, Lord Aku, Lady Elisabetta, Lord Byron, Lady Ysoulde, Lady Elizabeth, Don Valentine, Lord Frederick, Lord Duncan, Lord Jason, Lady Aerin, M’lady Amy, M’lady Tracy (I apologize for not knowing your SCA names), M’lord Heronimus, and M’Lord Kage, all of whom did more work than was warranted, many without being asked, and I greatly appreciate you all. Also, a very special thank you goes to Lord Brynach, better known as Afflack. My friend, the feast was wonderful as always, and I appreciate all your hard work (and I’m sorry I bugged you so much).
 Again, I just know that I am forgetting people, but know that your work is just as much appreciated as those individuals listed above.

  Last, but by no means least, I would like to thank the good people of Ansteorra, for without you, there would be no Dream, and without the Dream, events like this could never happen. VIVAT ANSTEORRA!

  Ever in Service,

  Ld. William Cameron
  Very Tired, but Satisfied,
  Event Steward for