[Western] Regional Practice -- And More!

Cameron Cook bonwickejester at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 13:45:25 PDT 2006

Greetings Unto the Lists!

  Just a reminder that Regional Fighter Practice is this Sunday, May 7th, in Lamesa City Park (Champion's site), from noon-ish til 5-ish. Come out and do some fighting.

  Also, next month on June 10th, Bonwicke will be holding a demo, advertised in the media, and would like to extend an invitation to all of our Western family to come and show the public what the SCA is all about. There will be a cookout/revel afterwards to which you are, again, all invited to. To this end, Regional Fighter Practice for June will be moved to that day, so that those wishing to attend both don't have to drive that far on back-to-back weekends.

  I will post another reminder or two when it is closer to that time. Until then I remain...

  Ever In Service,

  Ld. William Cameron