[Western] Bonwicke's Spring Tournament of Chivalry (demo) June 10th

Cameron Cook bonwickejester at yahoo.com
Mon May 29 10:23:51 PDT 2006

Greetings all,

  This is just a reminder that you are all invited to Bonwicke's Spring Tournament of Chivalry in two weeks on June 10th in Lubbock at K.N. Clapp Park (44th & University). There will be a potluck revel afterwards at my house (1105 - A 80th St.) for all those in attendance. We would be most pleased to see everyone of our Western Regional bretheren (and sisteren - is that even a word?) there to help bring more people into this game that we all so dearly love. For more information, and a map to the site, see http://www.bonwicke.org/clappdemo.htm

  See you all there!

  Ever in Service,

  Ld. William Cameron
  Seneschal, Barony of Bonwicke