[Western] Steppes Warlord Western Kudos

Aaron MacGregor m_geisendorff at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 20:44:41 PDT 2006

Greetings all,

I'm not going to try to name all of the Western
Regioners that went, but I'm pretty sure there were at
LEAST 19 of us there. That is pretty darn awesome.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! For those that didn't
get to make it, it was an aweseome event. (even with
all the meetings I had to attend)

Tired, sore, bruised and sleepy. That's me. But this
IS the SCA. heh heh

One last thank you to those that attended. It was
noticed by several who brought it to our attention
(even though we had already noticed *big grin*).

HRH Aaron

Have you ever danced with the Devil by the pale moonlight? I always ask that of all my prey. I just like the sound of it. *Evil laughter*
           -the Joker in the 1st Batman movie

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
             -Edmund Burke 1729-1797