[Western] AmLoch Celebration

Ann Zetzsche tamsinmcaindruis at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 21 20:07:17 PST 2006

Unto the Western Region and all friends of AmLoch,

  The Shire of AmLoch would like to extend greetings and invitation to a great Celebration of our new status, to take place on December 9th.  We will begin at 10:00 AM at Boomtown Theater, 407 N. Main, in Borger, TX; with classes in Middle Eastern Dance and Period Painting and Calligraphy.  If you would like to teach a class, please contact me offline.  We will also have Heavy and Light fighting in the afternoon.  There will be no site fee or merchant fee.  Donations will be accepted.

  My wonderful husband has traveled to the new land and has returned with a wonderful new bird.  It is called a "turkey" and we will be preparing it and ham for a magnificent feast.  If you would like to partake of this exotic bird, please make reservations with me at tamsinmcaindruis at yahoo.com .  The feast will be $5.

  I will continue to post information as more is determined.  We look forward to seeing you all.

  In service to the Dream,

  Tamsin McAindruis
  Acting Seneschal
  Shire of AmLoch