[Western] Crescent Wrench / Bonwicke College - Nov. 18

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 6 09:31:17 PST 2006

Greetings unto the Western Region,

My apologies for the lateness of this announcement,
but the first site we had selected had a scheduling
conflict and we had to find a new location. We got
confirmation on the new site yesterday, so now here
are the particulars:

Crescent Wrench / Bonwicke College
Saturday • November 18th, 2006
Parkway Drive Church of Christ
3120 Parkway Drive • Lubbock, TX
9:00am - 6:00pm

There is no cost to attend the event, however
donations of canned food for the site's food pantry
(that is used to provide food for low income families
in the neighborhood) will be gladly accepted.

A light, sandwich lunch will be provided by the Barony
for all attending.

A pot-luck revel will be held after the meeting /
college at another venue, directions will be provided.

All are encouraged to join us the following day for
fighter practice.

A schedule of the day's classes will follow this
email.

Directions (via MapQuest) to the site from each Shire
in the region:

Adlersruhe - http://tinyurl.com/yjwvsy

AmLoch - http://tinyurl.com/yaboek

Blacklake - http://tinyurl.com/yc436m

Crossrode Keep - http://tinyurl.com/yzouqd

Mendersham - http://tinyurl.com/yg3d5a

Trelac - http://tinyurl.com/yajy5c

In service,
Kainin Tepesa
Baron of Bonwicke

Please forward on to your individual Shire lists.