[Western] Crescent Wrench / Bonwicke College

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 20 14:48:48 PST 2006

Greetings Unto the Western Region,

For those of you that missed it, Crescent Wrench /
Bonwicke's Fall College was a great success.

I would thank all those that taught classes, we had a
wonderful variety of knowledge that was shared and it
is because of all of you that people came from far and
wide to attend. So my thanks to: HE Ryah, Ly Kyleena,
Ly Aziza, HL Toshiro, Ly Kristyan, HE Safiye, the
talented ladies of The Illuminated Threads Guild, HLy
Serafina, Ly Grainne, HE Oriana, Aoife, Ly Muirghein,
Ly Almaith & HE Chiang.

I would also like to thank of all you that traveled
across the width and breadth of this grand region of
ours to come and share in this day. Many great ideas
were discussed and much knowledge was imparted, I look
forward to the next Crescent Wrench and a bright new
year for the West.

In service,
Kainin
Baron of Bonwicke

If I missed anyone in my thanks, please know that it
was not intentional and your efforts were truly appreciated.

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
$420k for $1,399/mo. Calculate new payment!
www.LowerMyBills.com/lre