[Western] 2007 Western Region Events

paula hanna pippermint at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 22 07:06:57 PST 2006

Dear Dirk,

Doing a run as in printing them or as in designing them? If you mean printing them, I am
always looking for additional outlets for printing. If you mean design, though, I'm
afraid as resident graphic designer in Bonwicke, I will be producing, if any, the
t-shirts for Champions and (Bonwicke's) Gothic. There will be none for Twelfth Night as
it's not really a t-shirt kind of event. Kind of you to offer, though.

Please let me know about the printing.

Baroness Oriana della Francesca
2007 Twelfth Night Co-Steward