[Western] Crescent Wrench / College - Nov. 18

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 12:39:25 PDT 2006

Greetings,

Below is the class list as I have it now for the
Crescent Wrench / College on Nov. 18. Please email me
privately ( kainintepesa at yahoo.com ) if you need to
make any changes. This is not the order of the day,
just the list of classes. Once I get (any) final
changes to this list I will be able to compile a
schedule.

General Meeting - 1 hour
SCA 101
   Part A - Courtly Graces - Kainin - 30 min.
   Part B - Courtesy / Chivalry - Toshiro - 30 min.
Intro to Bardic - Toshiro - 1 hour
Intro to Belly Dancing - Aziza - 2 hours
Into to Band Weaving - Illuminated Threads Guild - 2
hours
Intro to Applique - Almaith - ?
Persona 101 - Kylenna - 2 hours
Rapier Marshal Authorization - Muirghein - 1 hour
Rapier Armor Construction 101 - Grainne - 1 hour
Chirurgeon 101 - Eleanora - 1 hour
Intro to Rapier Fighting - Muirghein - 1 hour 30 min.
Treasurer's Forms - Safiye  1 hour 30 min.
Financial Policy - Safiye - 1  hour 30 min.
Intro to Leather Embossing - Kainin 1 hour
Seneschal Warranting Class - Ryah - ?
Intro to Costuming - Oriana 30 min.
Period Hairstyles - Aoife 30 min.
Charter Painting - Oriana 1 hour
Period Feast Recipes - Serafina - 1 hour
Chivalric Authorization - Chiang - come and go all day

I await your responses.

In service,
Kainin