[Western] Terry Good - Service Saturday

Kathryn Childress safiye1 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 28 05:49:30 PDT 2006

----Original Message Follows----
From: <larkinokane at cox.net>
Subject: Fwd: Terry Good
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 19:36:23 -0400

Will someone make sure this gets on the western list for me?  My email
access is limited at the present.
--
Shalom,
Charlie
larkinokane at cox.net

   Dad <roundman at the-i.net>, Larkin O Cane <larkinokane at cox.net>,
   Tiffany Geisendorff <westernkm at yahoo.com>

 > Hey all!
Sam and I found out today that Terry Good passed away on Wednesday. We were
overlooked on the call list so we are sorry for the short notice. Services
will be tomorrow, 10/28/06 at Zion Christian Church at 1pm. Below is a copy
of the online obituary from Odessa American.

Terry Lee ‘Doc Holiday’ Good
ODESSA Terry Lee “Doc Holiday” Good, age 45, passed away Wednesday,
October 25, 2006 at Hospice House. He was born Monday, September 04, 1961 in
Honolulu, Hawaii to William D and Doris J (McBroom) Good.
Terry was a disabled veteran from the US Navy and was a member of the VFW
Post 4149 and the American Legion of Odessa. He was also a member of the
Last Few Motorcycle Club.
He leaves behind his wife, Tina Good, two sons, Jonathan and Phillip Good
and one daughter, Rebekah Good all of Odessa. He also leaves behind his
mother Doris Good of Geary, Okla., one brother, David Good of Odessa and one
sister Doris Diane Good of Louisiana.
Terry was preceded in death by his father and one brother William Good.
Memorial services with Military Honors are scheduled for 1 p.m., Saturday,
October 28, 2006 at Zion Christian Church with Brother Dewey Blevins
officiating.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests memorials be sent to the R G Bedford
Toy Run Fund at Zion Christian Church, PO Box 5517, Odessa, 79764.
Arrangements are entrusted to Acres West Funeral Chapel.

Larkin, Could this be posted on the western region website? Thanks, Sam

Teresa Galindo