[Western] Regional Practice

muirghein muirghein at plaiddragon.net
Fri Sep 8 19:40:23 PDT 2006

Don’t forget, Western Regional Rapier Practice is this Sunday (since Gothic
was last weekend). We will be meeting at Lamesa Park, as usual at around
noon. I’m bringing 4 brand new fighters. This will be their first time in
armor. I’d like to see what they’ve learned from classes!  :-)

Heavy fighters are welcome, of course, too, if you can get a warranted
marshal to babysit you’s guys! *eg*

Muirghein