[Western] Fwd: John the Kiwi

Mysti Garrett stormchaser78 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 11:38:42 PDT 2006

Sorry, everyone...I didn't get this until just after I sent the last, but I felt I should pass this along as well.

-Khadija

Michele Hoermann <ladyjutta1 at yahoo.com> wrote: Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 10:29:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: Michele Hoermann <ladyjutta1 at yahoo.com>
To: The Amazon Household <amazons at lists.ansteorra.org>
Subject: Re: [Amazons] FW: [Crane] John the Kiwi

 Mira didn't want this news out yet, please respect her by giving her some time to deal. When she announces this then she will be ready fo people to contact her. Please, please please give her some time before everyone contacts her, this is very sudden and very very hard for her.
  Jutta