[Western] Gothic

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 8 06:38:41 PDT 2006

Please, from what little I've been told about the event, I'm beating myself
up for not going. Now to learn I also missed seeing you, a pox on the
weather people all over the world. May their cojones shrivel up and fall off
so there can be no other weather persons (must be PC).
Next time I'll go regardless what those fools say.

Toshiro the mournful.