[Western] Regional Practice

muirghein muirghein at plaiddragon.net
Sat Sep 9 10:37:27 PDT 2006

 That was my original plan, but it met with enough resistance, that I tabled
the idea. I do understand the concern, because it is a 6 hour drive from one
end of the region to the other. Lamesa is the most central location. If the
folks from Bonwicke would be willing to meet us in Mendersham, I’d be
willing to change it. They’re the only ones who show on a regular basis. Was
there anyone else who was planning to show?

Muirghein

   _____