[Western] Crown Tournament Help

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 09:12:21 PDT 2007

Greetings unto the Western Region,

As you know, Crown Tournament is coming up this
weekend and it is being hosted by Bonwicke. There are
some from Bonwicke that are unable to attend due to
mundane issues so I am in need of assistance in a few
key areas.

I need volunteers to help with Gate Friday evening
(the early shifts, I will take the late shift) and a
few Saturday morning.

I also need volunteers to help with waterbearing.

Please let me know ( kainintepesa at yahoo.com ) where
you can help, and know that it is greatly appreciated.

Kainin