[Western] Guild day May 12th

Ann Milliron gam at door.net
Tue Apr 17 15:16:01 PDT 2007

I have had several wonderful replies and hopeful classes for the day.  Thank you all for that.
We can start as early as anyone wishes to start on Saturday the 12th of May.  I'll be up early anyway.  You are more than welcome to come in on Friday if you wish.  We have a large house just bring a sleeping bag, pillow, towel and what you wish to work on, eat, or drank.  If you would rather you may camp in our back yard.

Our house is at 10606 N FM 2528  Lubbock, TX
>From  I-27 take exit 11  (you will be on FM 1294) and head west toward Shallowater.  You will find two (2) four way stops.  From the second one you will turn north onto FM 2528.  We are the seventh house up we have a two story with stairs out front, and a circle drive.
>From Lubbock or hwy 84 Clovis Hwy.  You will come to Frankford North and head north.  Go across the RR crossing and continue on to the second four way.  Continue through to the seventh house as describe above.
Home 806-741-1828.  Max will be home all day Friday if you need help.  We will also be posting signs for easier directions.

HE Anastasiya