[Western] Fwd: stuff for sale

Mysti Garrett stormchaser78 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 20:18:54 PDT 2007

Greetings!

This is a list of items that Lady Anne de Bicester (lady of the late Michael of Langley) asked me to post to the Western list.  She is downsizing, and will be at Champions of Bonwicke.  She said she's needing pretty badly to get rid of most, if not all, of this stuff, and items will be priced accordingly, with lots of room for negotiation!

Looking forward to seeing all of you at Champions!

-Lady Khadija

    P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma }  This is what I plan to sell, if I can haul it all:

14-gauge steel shoulder pauldrons
chain mail shirt, riveted
boffer armour pieces
candle-holders