[Western] A guild day

Schalles, Francis francis.schalles at ttuhsc.edu
Tue Apr 17 06:16:10 PDT 2007

I have some glass but if you need particular color(s) you might get
that. Hobby Lobby has some glass,
there is also a glass seller here in Lubbock, K K Glass - 2200 109th,
which is off of south University
on the east side. Please also bring a sharpie marker pen, a large brown
paper bag and some rubber
cement for your design template to glue to your glass while cutting and
grinding.

Francois