[Western] Gothic War-Volunteer Points

Elizabeth Blackthorne damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 10:36:57 PDT 2007

Greetings all,

  Gothic War is fast approaching, and there have been many requests for all of us to support our respective Barons.  I call upon you to chose your side and come to Gothic prepared to fight in any way you can.  There are many ways to be of service aside from entering the competitions.  There will be a service War Point awarded for the Baron whose subjects aquire the most volunteer points.  Each place you volunteer will have a sign in sheet, sign in your name, your group, time in, time out, and for whom you want the points to be awarded.  2hrs=1pt for all volunteering with the exception of Privy Patrol which 1hr=1pt.  Some service places will have specific shifts set up, others will put you to use at any time you show up.  There will be a prize awarded to the person with the highest volunteer hours.

  I was reading my award scrolls and they each say "the rights and responsibilities".  Just another reason to come live the dream and take pride in being a part of it.

  L.Elizabeth Blackthorne
  Gothic War Volunteer Point Coordinator