[Western] Demo opportunity in Blacklake

Elizabeth Blackthorne damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 00:31:44 PDT 2007

Greetings Your Grace,
  I appologize for sending this out at such a close date to this demo, but I was unsure if I would be able to attend until now.  I volunteer my services to you and your shire in any way that I can help.  My main skills are bardic and waterbearing, however; you know me and might know of another way in which I could be of assistance.  I am at your sevice.
  Lady Elizabeth Blackthorne.

"T. Geisendorff" <thebrutelyone at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Greetings Everyone,

  The Shire of Blacklake has a very big opportunity to perform a demo for a large crowd, but we will need help, thus I'm sending a request for attendance.   I have been in contact with the Permian Basin Fair and Expo and they would like for the SCA to be apart of the fair, Sept 15-16, in Odessa at the Coliseum.  Currently, we can choose the time frame from 10 am to midnight.  We are looking at 11 to 6 pm, but if we don't have very many who can attend, we will have to shorten the time frame.  They are offering us an inside, air conditioned location for A&S displays and classes, but the fighting will be outside and with a shade pavilion.  We will also get internet exposure from their website and news coverage.  I have to let them know the time frame soon, so if you think you can attend, please email me.

  Thank you for your help and time,
  Britta
  thebrutelyone at yahoo.com